Published on December 22nd, 2018 | by William Charles40
[YMMV] Ibotta Offering $0.75 Cashback Per Uber Ride Is Back
Update 12/23/18: Offer back again for some people. Hat tip to reader EW
Update 08/22/18: Back again, but down to $0.75 per ride.
Update 04/22/18: Back again…
Update 03/26/18: This offer has been missing for a week or so, it’s now back again.
- Ibotta is offering $1 cash back per Uber ride and a $5 Uber Ride Code if you complete three rides within the month
The Fine Print
- Cancelled rides will not be credit
- Use must take a ride within 3 hours of tapping the offer to be eligible
- UberRUSH & UberEats are not eligible
- On split rides, only the irder who initiated ride is eligible for cash back
- Scheduled rides not eligible
Update: Ibotta has now added a rule where this can only be used once every 12 hours. Hat tip to reader Ryan H
Unfortunately this offer doesn’t seem to be showing up for everybody. This isn’t enough to get me to use Uber any more or less, but it’s an easy $1 if I remember to click the button. I wonder if this works for people with Uber Plus passes. If you don’t already have an Ibotta account you can use my referral link and you’ll get $10 for joining (I’ll also receive $5 and a bonus $15 if I refer three people). Really appreciate you using my link if you do decide to sign up.
Hat tip to /r/churning