Published on March 20th, 2017 | by William Charles16
Recap: Avianca Claw Back, Business Class Lounge For Economy Passengers & More
- Reader Squid23 cancelled their Avianca credit card and received a refund of their annual fee but 5 days later the 60,000 mile sign up bonuses was clawed back. I’m personally not a fan of trying to do this at all when the annual fee isn’t waived first year, but I know a lot of readers do this so consider it a warning not to do it on this card.
- Wells Fargo Propel Survey by /r/churning. This seems to be for the regular Wells Fargo Propel rather than the Propel World or Propel 365. 3x on travel, dining, gas with no annual fee and a 50k sign up bonus would be ridiculous. Fingers crossed!
- Emirates Now Gives Business Class Lounge Access to Economy Passengers by View From The Wing. Surely this will just lead to some massive over crowding?
- American Airlines apologizes to blind woman kicked off Dallas-bound flight with service dog by Dallas News. Doesn’t seem like the right thing to do. Nice of the person in first class to offer their seat even if it wasn’t possible.
- [CA only] Sacramento Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus this offer has been extended until May 12th now.