Published on April 24th, 2018 | by Chuck20
[Expired] $10 off $15 at Grubhub, Eat24 and Seamless with Venmo Payment
This deal has expired and is no longer available, view more Venmo deals here.
The Grubhub, Eat24 and Seamless apps now accept Venmo to pay and split the tab. They have an offer to celebrate:
- Get $10 off an order of $15+ with promo code: EATWITHVENMO
The Fine Print
- Offer is available on a first-come, first-serve basis; limited to first 20,000 users across Grubhub, Eat24 and Seamless who properly redeem the offer.
- To redeem, enter code at checkout on Grubhub’s, Eat24’s or Seamless’ iPad® or iPhone® or Android apps, and pay for your order using Venmo.
- Valid from 12:01 AM CST on 4/24/2018 through 11:59 PM CST on 5/8/218, or until the maximum total redemptions have been claimed, whichever is earlier (the “Promo Period”).
- Order must be $15, before tax, tip and delivery fee.
- Only valid on personal (non-corporate) accounts. Grubhub reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the offer, or any part of it, for any reason at any time, including, without limitation, if any fraud or technical failure impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the offer.
- Limited to 1 redemption per diner during the Promo Period.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Not free lunch, but cheap lunch? Pretty sweet deal which works even for existing customers. If you’re a new customer, you can get $7 off your first order, but the fine print sounds like it won’t stack with the Venmo discount.