Published on August 17th, 2015 | by Chuck22
$100 Sears Gift Card for $85 on eBay, Stack with 6% Bonus Bucks for Moneymaker
- Purchase a $100 Sears physical gift card for just $85 from Giftcardmall on eBay. Limit 2.
The Fine Print
- Limited quantity available (There currently are 685 sold and around 15k available)
This is a great deal on Sears gift cards. The offer is particularly awesome because many of us were targeted with a bonus Bucks offer for today and tomorrow of 3x Bucks, or 6%.
If you don’t need the Sears cards, you can resell them for around 84% of their value. (The prices are always in flux so this amount isn’t certain to be there when you get the cards.)
- Pay $170 for $200 in Sears gift cards
- Sell for $168
- Get $10.20 back in eBay Bucks
- 1.2% from the portal, or $2.04
- 2% from the credit card, or $3.40
- Net profit: $13.64
Of course, if you bought those eBay gift cards at a 10% discount from Target, the profit would be more than double this amount.
HT: shipyard on Fatwallet