Published on January 31st, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Chime Offers, 1.3 Penny Southwest Points, jetBlue & Mint & Unblocking Paypal
- Chime Card Offers: $5 Off $50 for Best Buy, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile; $2 Off $20 for CVS & Papa John’s by Travel With Grant. None of these offers are great, more of just a reminder to check your Chime accounts.
- 1750 Southwest points per order at 1-800-Flowers. Buy miles for 1.3 cents each. by Frequent Miler. Points don’t qualify for the companion pass unfortunately and need some targeted offers but still might be useful for some.
- Get 1.5% Cashback on Visa Gift Cards from Giftcards.com by Frequent Miler. Still at 1.5% when I checked, but might be dead by the time this post goes live. iConsumer is 1.6%, but relatively new portal so there is risk involved.
- vigeoXchange – Earn Cash Back at Local Stores – Wisconsin Only by Maximizing Money. Super small footprint, but worth a shot.
- jetBlue growing mint seats ife by Wandr me. Some nice things in the works for jetBlue (apart from the additional seats). Looking forward to their stronger WiFi offerings and their Barclaycard credit card.
- My PayPal Experiences – Unblocked Twice by Project End Point. I don’t mess with Paypal My Cash cards purely because I don’t want to lose my PayPal account. But looks like it’s worth appealing if you do get blocked.