Published on October 18th, 2015 | by William Charles0
50% Discount At Taco Bell, Free Redbox, Chase Sells Off It’s Canadian Portfolio, Citi Dividend Trick + More
- Taco Bell App 50% Off Any Order with Visa Checkout by Maximizing Money. Only available until the 19th and you gotta use Visa checkout on your phone to get the discount. Not my sort of food, but I know some love it so here you go.
- Free Redbox DVD rental by Money Saving Money. Valid until the 18th only, not sure if anybody still actually uses Redbox but here you go if you do.
- Scotiabank buys Chase Canada Credit Portfolio by Canadian Kilometers. Doesn’t look like Scotiabank is purchasing all of the Chase credit card portfolio, but Chase is selling it all (not sure who will end up with the Visa cards?). Interesting development, but I don’t see how it will affect us.
- Barclays extends the 2.22% rebate until August 2016 even though I applied before September 2014 by Miles Per Day. Others are reporting getting the same letter in the comments of that post even though they applied in 2013, maybe Barclaycard mistakenly sent it to everybody?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Doubling the Citi Dividend 5% 4th Quarter Bonus Categories by Frequent Miler. Title is a little misleading, you’re not double your cash back you’re just able to earn cash back for the following year in a previous quarter. If that doesn’t make sense, read the post. Actually read the post anyway.