Published on June 30th, 2016 | by William Charles3
$50 Offer $200+ On Expedia When You Use A Mastercard, Ends Today!
- Expedia is offering a discount of $50 when you make a booking of $200 or more (excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs), use the promotional code CL9K0S2QECPN for travel between now and August 31st, 2016. (they actually listed it as 2106, but that’s an obvious mistake).
The Fine Print
- This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.expedia.com that are prepaid at the time of booking using your valid MasterCard (subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below)
- Redemption Period: 12.01am PT June 28, 2016 to 11:59pm PT, June 30, 2016, while supplies last.
- Travel Period: The travel dates must be between June 28, 2016 and August 31, 2106 (inclusive).
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Hilton, IHG, Marriott, Starwood hotels and Millennium & Copthorne. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time
Coupon isn’t listed on any cash back sites I could find, so that probably won’t work but you might as well go through a portal anyway and hope you get luck. Works out to be a 25% discount if you book at exactly $200. Sorry I didn’t give you guys much notice on this one, didn’t see it until just now.
Hat tip to Danny Deal Guru.