Published on December 3rd, 2018 | by William Charles33
[Expired] American Express Centurion Lounge – Holiday Gifts & Experiences (12/3-/12/17) [Repost]
Update: There is no guarantee of a gift unfortunately. At some times they are handing them out and others they aren’t. I’d expect you won’t get a gift and it’s a happy surprise if you do.
American Express has announced that during the first two weeks of December (December 3rd until 17th) they will be offering ‘a taste of the season’ in eight U.S. Centurion lounges. This includes:
- Surprise and delight treats like: L’Occitane skin care sets, Vosges chocolate making, Allure beauty boxes, hot chocolate and Sanctuary T stations by Marriott
- Card Members will also receive a special gift: Dopp Kit sets from Away, packed with travel essentials
Executive Chefs and Head Mixiologists will also be working up special treats. The break down is:
- Cédric Vongerichten at LaGuardia Airport and Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport
- Dean Fearing at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Daniel Patterson at San Francisco International Airport
- Michelle Bernstein at Miami International Airport
- Justin Yu at Houston’s George Bush International Airport
- Michael Solomonov at Philadelphia International Airport
- Jim Meehan, Mixologist at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Even if you don’t have much time, it might be worth popping into the centurion lounges during these times to get the freebies.