Published on October 10th, 2015 | by William Charles32
American Express Green Charge Card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer
Direct link to offer (you’ll need to open up the link in incognito mode/different browsers until it appears)
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $1,000 in spend within three month of account opening
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points on all American Express Travel Website purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases
This card sucks, that being said 25,000 points with $1,000 in spend is the best offer I’ve seen (even targeted bonuses are usually for $2,000 in spend) and given that you can only get the sign up bonus on each American Express card once per lifetime, this card is worth signing up for.
It’s not the best bonus American Express offers (not even close), but it does make a lot of sense with the new rules.
Hat tip to reader Ouss B