Published on June 11th, 2015 | by William Charles6
AmEx Business Vs Personal Cards, Reselling Caution, Dunkin Donuts Deal, Giftcard Reselling Site And More
- Amex business cards increasingly trump personal cards by Frequent Miler. This is something I’ve noticed before, in general business cards have a lot more spend on them on personal cards. One of the main ways that credit card issuers make money is from interchange fees, because of this American Express can offer better benefits at the same price point for business cardholders. This is a bit of a departure from benefits/bonuses being based on tier spending and I think it leaves a lot of resentment for personal cardholders (especially those spending large amounts).
- Thinking about Reselling? Beware of Retailer Bans by Oren’s Money Saver. Slow and steady wins the race in the long run, you never know when one of these merchants is going to offer an amazing money maker and if you’re banned you won’t be able to participate.
- Load Dunkin Donuts Card With $25 Via Visa Checkout, Get $10 by Danny Deal Guru. Not a money maker, but still a useful deal for those who like Dunkin Donuts.
- WARNING: New Visa Gift Card Scam & How to Protect Yourself by Miles to Memories. I really think you should just be able to take a placeholder card up to the counter and then get the real card from there to prevent any tampering.
- New Gift Card Resale Comparison Site – So Much Better Than Gift Card Granny! by Miles to Memories. Agreed that this is much better than Gift Card Granny and will be using it from now on, I wish you could sort by gift cards with the highest resale rate though.
- New SPG card benefits: Do they work for award stays? Authorized users? by Frequent Miler. Great round up of what does and doesn’t work for authorized users and what stays count for Sheraton club access.
- Bhutan: An Adventure Across the Last Himalayan Kingdom by TripHackr. Bhutan is currently at the top of my “to travel to” list and these photos just make me want to go there even more. Time to start planning me thinks.
- New Routes To Australia & Ghana From USA by Miles To The Wild. Everybody and their dog blogged about the new American Airlines route to Australia. Didn’t see much mention of the added stop in Ghana (to JNB) though which could be useful for some.