Published on June 25th, 2019 | by Chuck31
[Expired] Amex Offer: U.S. Supermarkets, Get 750 Membership Rewards Points with $250 Purchase or 500 Points with $100 Purchase (Use 3 Times)
Check your American Express login for the following targeted Amex Offer deals:
- Get 750 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store or online at U.S. Supermarket locations by 9/25/2019. Offer can be used three times. Limit of 2,250 Membership Rewards points.
- Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store or online at U.S. Supermarket locations by 9/25/2019. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An”eligible purchase”means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 9/25/2019.
- “Supermarket”means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores
I couldn’t find this on my points-earning cards, but a friend got the 750 offer, and DDG reports on the 500 offer. Pretty nice offer as we all use the grocery, and this amounts to an extra 3x or 5x on top of your regular earning rate.