Published on December 6th, 2017 | by Chuck46
Amex Offers: $50 off $250 at Saks Fifth Ave, Small Moneymaker [Targeted]
Check your Amex logins for one of the following offers:
- Get $50 statement credit when you spend $250+ at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com with a registered Amex card
- Get 5,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $250+ at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com with a registered Amex card
The Fine Print
- Expires 1/22/17
- $250 can be spent in a single transaction or split across multiple transactions
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online)
- Excludes restaurants located within the store and Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit
- Not valid on saks.com purchases shipped outside of the US. Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories
Targeted offer, I found on a few cards. This deal is great for shopping, and also good as a small moneymaker if you’re into gift card reselling. Current sell rates can be 82% or higher, depending on which selling relationships you have.
If you’re shopping at Saks be sure to use a shopping portal, there are some nice rates there now. Gift cards mostly likely won’t trigger the portal bonus, unfortunately. If you’re not a portal person, consider using our Saks affiliate link with our appreciation. Another option is to make purchases in-store and get 4% back from Ebates in-store cash back.
Last time around, the online Saks system was a complete fiasco (at least for gift card purchases, not sure if it was that way for ordinary purchases). Let us know if you had a smooth experience buying gift cards online.