Published on April 23rd, 2018 | by Chuck84
Amex Offers: Get up to 60,000 MR Points or $600 Free with AT&T Internet Service [Targeted]
Some people are seeing a targeted Amex Offer deal on their Amex cards:
- Get $200 back or 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $200 or more on AT&T Internet for Business
- Offer can be repeated 3x for a total of $600 statement credits or 60,000 Membership Rewards points
The Fine Print
- Expires 8/24/18
- $200 threshold can be met in a single transactions or cumulative from multiple transactions
- Offer valid for AT&T Internet for Business AutoPay and one-time payments made directly with AT&T
- Must pay your AT&T Internet for Businessbill online directly with AT&T at att.com, through AT&T app, via phone or physically at AT&T corporate locations
- Bundles are included as long as the bundle includes AT&T Internet for Business service
- Excludes standalone wireless mobile phone bill payments and any purchase that does not appear on your AT&T Internet for Business bill
No luck for me, but it’s well worth a look on your Amex cards to see if you were targeted. These are mostly being found on Amex business cards, yet others have found it on personal cards as well. If you got the offer, consider switching to AT&T internet, especially if you have it on multiple cards.
Will it work for personal internet? For your cellular bill?
In the past, ‘business’ offers worked for regular personal bills, e.g. business cellular offer worked for personal cellular bill, and I’d hazard a guess that this offer will work for personal internet (but of course it might be that internet works differently than cellular).
As for working on a cellular bill – the terms clearly exclude it. Now, in the past, cable offers were interchangeable with cellular offers, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this internet offer works with cellular as well, but the safe thing would be to assume it does not. We’ll have to wait for a data point. Update: a few people tried and did not get the Congrats email. It is working for business internet but not for anything else.
Hat tip to DDG