Published on February 14th, 2020 | by William Charles0
Amtrak: Buy One, Get One Free Sale
- Amtrak is offering a buy one, get one free sale
- Must purchase tickets by February 17th, 2020
- Travel from March 9 and August 30, 2020
The Fine Print
- Valid for (1) one free companion rail fare with the purchase of (1) one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale February 13 – February 17, 2020
- Valid for travel March 9 – August 30, 2020.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all trains, or all times.
- Valid for travel on most reserved service, no upgrades permitted.
- Not valid on the Auto Train nor on unreserved service which includes the Capitol Corridor, Hiawatha, Pacific Surfliner and unreserved sections of the Pennsylvanian and Keystone service and 7000-8999 Thruways.
- The companion and full fare paying passenger must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- A 25 percent cancellation fee may apply.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
I think this has less restrictions than the normal BOGO sales, but I’m still getting used to Amtrak promotions so I might be wrong about that.