Ann Taylor offers two cards (Store & Mastercard) that are issued by Comenity Bank. Lets look at both of these cards in this review series.
Let’s look at both cards, keep in mind that the store card can only be issued at Ann Taylor stores/websites but the Mastercard can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Other than that both cards are exactly the same unless otherwise noted.
- 15% off your entire purchase (excluding gift cards and gift boxes):
- First time you use your card
- First Tuesday of every month (valid at Ann Taylor, anntaylor.com, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT, LOFT.com and LOFT Outlet. Excludes Lou & Grey or louandgrey.com). This is combinable with in store promotions but not other offers or coupons.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points in-store or online
- 2x points on gas & grocery purchases (Mastercard only)
- 1x points on all other purchases (Mastercard only)
- $20 rewards card for your first purchase outside of Ann Inc. (Mastercard only)
- $15 Birthday Gift (must have made a purchase in the last 12 months). This is only available on full priced products in store.
- Double point days during exclusive cardmember-only events
How Much Are Ann Taylor Points Worth?
Points are automatically redeemed for a $20 Ann Taylor rewards cards when you reach a balance of 2,000 points. They cannot be redeemed for anything else.
Ann Taylor Shopping Cart Trick
It is possible to use the shopping cart trick to get this card. The shopping cart trick let’s you apply for cards without a credit check being done meaning that people with bad credit can be approved. We describe how to use that trick in detail here. Please share your own experiences with using this trick in the comments at the end of this post. I wouldn’t recommend using this trick unless you’re able to responsibly use credit.
How To Make A Payment
- Login/create an account here.
- Alternatively you can call 1-800-695-9583
I’d be interested to know what the $15 birthday gift is if anybody knows please tell me in the comments. It’s often possible to purchase Ann Taylor gift cards at a big discount from third parties so being able to get 5x points isn’t that attractive. In addition most of the other benefits cannot in conjunction with other discounts. As mentioned before you can also get better rewards in gas/grocery/everyday purchases with other cards.The only reason I can see for applying would be to use the shopping cart trick and even then I think there are better cards to get using that trick.