Published on May 13th, 2019 | by William Charles92
Blockchain Wallet: Get Free XLM (~$50), Requires Verifying Identity [Repost]
Update 5/12/19: Reposting for anybody that missed the deal the first time.
- Blockchain Wallet is offering free XLM (Stellar Development Foundation) when you complete your Wallet profile (this includes verifying your identity). According to Maximizing Money you get ~$50 in XLM
The Fine Print
- Offer available until XLM giveaway supply is depleted.
- Limit 1 XLM giveaway per person, unless participating in any bonus activities.
- A person can receive the XLM in only 1 Blockchain Wallet. XLM is provided on a first come first rewarded basis, with priority for those with the oldest, completed (i.e., accounts with a verified email address) Blockchain Wallets.
- Participants must have an eligible account, be willing to verify their identity, and reside in an eligible market or jurisdiction (see list here)
- Availability in United States: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Once you get the XLM you can convert it to Bitcoin and cash out using your bank account, or transfer the XLM to Coinbase or another wallet and cash out the XLM directly. Coinbase also has a deal where you can get $10 in XLM and another $40 via referrals. Up to you if you feel like verifying your identity for $50.
Hat tip to Maximizing Money