Published on August 5th, 2015 | by William Charles2
Booking Train Tickets In Spain, New AmEx Black Card Benefit, Rome2Rio, Free Bowling, PINless Debit & TCB/Raise Changing Terms Again
- How to Successfully Book Train Tickets in Spain without Using Renfe by Travel Codex. I’ve always been pretty lucky with Renfe, but constantly hear complaints from friends and family so have a look at these two other options and also check out seat61, by far the best train website out there.
- A new benefit for Amex Black Card holders at Centurion Lounges? by Andy’s Travel Blog. Ah yes, reserving tables for Centurion cardholders is really going to help with the over crowding. I hope they are being reserved when they have flights coming in and not just taking up a whole swath of tables that will likely go unused.
- Rome2Rio – it’s Google Maps Transit on steroids! by Points With A Crew. Really useful tool, I generally use it only for going from one city to another, but looks like the actual city tools are pretty good as well. I will note that it doesn’t always give you all of the options if they are a bit more complex, but that can be a good thing if you’re on vacation.
- Free game of bowling at AMF Bowling Centers (on August 8, 2015) by Money Saving Mom. Everybody loves to bowl and everybody loves free, double trouble!
- Growth of PINless Debit Card Transactions May Impact Reward Checking by Deposit Accounts. This is an older post but interesting none the less, it’s the reason why you’re seeing some rewards checking accounts require debit card transactions be $50+ each.
- Topcashback Changes The Terms To Their Raise Promotion, Again (For The Worse) by Oren’s Money Saver. So incredibly sick of this promotion and the constantly changing terms, I’ll be extremely angry if they don’t honor the previous terms they had as they were crystal clear on what was/wasn’t allowed for the full $10. Staying well away from this for now.