Published on April 29th, 2018 | by Chuck175
[Expired] Chase INK Preferred 100,000 Points Signup Offer During Small Business Week [April 29 – May 5]
This deal is no longer available, click here for more Chase deals.
Update 4/30/18: Chase tells us that the offer is still only for BRM applicants.
- Get 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points when signing up for the Chase INK Business Preferred card and spending $5,000 within 3 months.
- Historically, the first year’s annual fee has been waived for in-branch applications, can’t say for certain if that this will be the case here.
There are a few other offers shown below for things like payroll processing and merchant services.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent on the first $150,000 in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points are worth an additional 25% more when you redeem them for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards (making points worth 1.25¢ per point)
- Ability to transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards to Chase’s travel partners at 1:1 rate
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cell phone protection
Hopefully we’ll even see an increased online offer (see prior post), but quite possible it’ll only be available in-branch.
I believe this offer will be valid for anyone applying in a Chase branch with any regular banker during Small Business Week. It’s possible there will be other limitations we aren’t aware of – please contribute data points in the comments if you try this out next week. It’s also possible that this is already live, but I’d guess it’s not live until Sunday, April 29.
The INK Cash card will be available in-branch with a $500/50k signup bonus offer, as shown in the above memo, but that offer is publicly available online now as well.
These offers will still be subject to the 5/24 rule, as well as the ongoing added scrutiny Chase applies to new card applicants, which will knock off a lot of us from being able to take advantage of this.
Thanks to D. for sharing the information!