Published on September 27th, 2018 | by William Charles75
[Expired] Chase Pay: Earn 10% Back Or 1,000 Points At Shoprite + 1,500 Points For Making 5 Purchases Elsewhere
Deal has expired, view more Shoprite deals here.
Update: We’ve confirmed with Chase that this is available to all Chase Freedom, Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred & Sapphire Reserve cardholders. In addition ‘participating retailers’ are any retailer that accepts Chase Pay (or Samsung Pay with Chase Pay connected).
Direct links below
- If you use Chase Pay at Shoprite from October 1st until October 31st you can get the following deals when using Chase branded cards:
- Receive 10% cash back when using your Chase Freedom (5% from the rotating categories and a 5% bonus). You earn the bonus 5% on up to $400 in spend
- Receive 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you spend $50 or more
- Chase Sapphire/Preferred/Reserve cardholders can also get 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points when you use Chase Pay with those cards to make at least 5 purchases of $25 or more
The Fine Print
- Valid from October 1st until October 31st
The 1,500 bonus that doesn’t require Shoprite purchases should be easy for most people to meet the requirements for. How useful the Shoprite deals are will depend on how close a store is to you and if you need anything from them. We will be keeping an eye out for Shoprite deals (especially gift card deals) to stack this with. In the past these types of deals have been publicly available even if you didn’t receive the e-mail promoting them, I’ll reach out to Chase to confirm this.