Published on January 23rd, 2020 | by William Charles40
Chase United Business 100,000 Miles Offer ($10,000 Spend)
- Chase is offering up to 100,000 miles on the United Business card after $10,000 within the first three months
- Annual fee of $99 not waived first year
- $100 annual United travel after 7 United flight purchases over $100
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including taxicabs, mass transit, tolls, and ride share services
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 5,000 bonus miles each card anniversary when you have both the United Business card and a personal United credit card
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
- 5/24 rule applies to this card
Annual fee has increased to $99 and some new benefits have been added as well. This is better than the previous 100,000 point offer as it only requires $10,000 in total spend instead of $25,000. The 5/24 rule does apply to this card, so most readers won’t be eligible for this card/bonus. The nice thing is that Chase business cards do not report to your personal credit report so this card won’t be added to your 5/24 total. I will be adding this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses as I think it’s definitely worth signing up for if you’re eligible and can meet the minimum spend requirements.