Published on October 10th, 2019 | by William Charles29
Chase United Business Explorer 100,000 Miles Offer
Update: offer still seems to be live
Last day for this offer
- Chase is offering up to 100,000 miles on the United Explorer Business card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- An additional 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 total in purchases in the first 6 months your account is open
- Annual fee of $95 not waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
- 10,000 bonus miles after $25,000 in spend within a calendar year
- 5/24 rule applies to this card
- Valid until October 10th, 2019
Standard bonus is 50,000 miles, but earlier this year we saw an offer for 75,000 miles with the annual fee waived in the first year. Personally I think that was a better offer because it only required a total of $5,000 spend instead of $25,000. Personally I’d rather 75k miles + $95 (remember the annual fee was waived on the offer) and having $20,000 spend on another card than the 100,000 miles on that card. That being said that offer is not available anymore and might not ever be offered again. In addition some people that can easily meet minimum spend requirements and highly value United miles might prefer this offer.
The 5/24 rule does apply to this card, so most readers won’t be eligible for this card/bonus. The nice thing is thatChase business cards do not report to your personal credit report so this card won’t be added to your 5/24 total. As always if you have questions about Chase cards, please read this post first. Despite this not being the strongest offer we’ve seen on this card (in my opinion) I will still be adding this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses because it could make sense for some readers.