Published on October 10th, 2017 | by William Charles22
Citi & Barclaycard American Airlines Cards Now Receive Preferred Boarding On American Airlines International Flights
Citi has sent out an e-mail to their American Airlines cardholders letting them know that they will now receive preferred boarding on American Airline international flights. Previously cardholders only received this benefit on domestic flights. The new benefit also applies to Barclaycard American Airlines cards.
The following cardholders will receive Zone 5 boarding:
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select World EliteTM Mastercard
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select World EliteTM Mastercard
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® American Express® Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Visa Signature
- AAdvantage® AviatorTM Silver Mastercard®
- AAdvantage® AviatorTM Red Mastercard®
- AAdvantage® AviatorTM Business Mastercard®
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® cardholders will receive zone 4 boarding. The benefit also applies to up to 4 customers listed in the same reservation as the primary card-member.
Hat tip to reader @Bayuze