Published on August 26th, 2019 | by Chuck15
[Expired] Citi Cards: Use Paypal and get $20 Back or 15% Back [Various Targeted Offers]
Deal has expired, view more Citi deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer via email
Citi is sending out targeted cashback bonus offers for those who use Paypal with their linked Citi card. The offer is found on various cards such as American Airlines, Dividend, Rewards+, etc. There are at least two different iterations of the offer:
- Get $20 back when you spend $120 on Paypal with your Citi card.
- Get 15% back when you spend on Paypal with your Citi card, up to $20 cashback.
The Fine Print
- Valid 8/26/19 – 10/25/19
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when PayPal is the payment method, except for peer‐to‐peer transactions (such as PayPal Send Money transactions), Citi credit card purchases made with convenience checks, cash advances, and items returned for credit.
- Your purchases must post to your account between 08/26/2019 and 10/25/2019. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open and current when the statement credit is applied. If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non‐transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
We’ve seen this in the past, I recently got a cool $40 from the prior Citi offer. This one is maxed out at $20, but still nice.
Hat tip to readers arch and George