Published on October 8th, 2016 | by William Charles15
Comenity Forever21 Credit Card Review
- $10 discount for making your first purchase outside Forever 21 within 90 days of account opening
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Points are automatically redeemed for a $5 rewards certificate for every 300 points earned
- Double point events throughout the year
- Exclusive cardholder only promotions
- 15% off your first purchase
- 21% off on Forever 21’s birthday
- $5 Birthday Discount on accessories
Each point is basically worth 1.67¢ towards Forever 21 purchases. Obviously this isn’t nearly as good as cash (especially when you can purchase Forever21 gift cards at a deep discount). There are much better options out there for your restaurant and every day spend, getting 5% back on your Forever 21 purchases isn’t bad – but how much do you really spend at that one store? You’re probably much better off going with a card that earns you a higher cash sign up bonus initially, even if it doesn’t earn much long term.
I’m not sure if the shopping cart trick works with this card or not, please share your experiences in the comments below.