Published on November 21st, 2017 | by William Charles712
Costco.com: $25 Off $250
Reposting because reader Pauline has generously found 600 codes, Pauline will be adding new codes to the comments every couple of hours for anybody who hasn’t been able to get their hands on one. You should also just be able to use chat to get a code as well, but this is easier for those who don’t want to do it. If you use a code, please say so so others don’t waste time trying it.
- Costco is offering $25 off orders of $250 or more online when you use a coupon code (read getting the coupon code below for more information)
The Fine Print
- Only valid on Costco.com. Not valid in warehouse. One coupon code per Costco member. Ineligible purchases include: new Costco memberships, Costco membership renewal, gift of membership, online gift certificates, Costco Cash Cards, custom installation services and online-digital print orders. Not valid for orders at the online Pharmacy, Costco Travel or Costco Business Delivery. The merchandise total in your cart must equal $250 or ore before tax and shipping to receive the $25 off. The coupon code must be entered in the promo code box at checkout to be valid.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer expires 12/31/2017. Prices, availability, specifications and terms of offers may change without notice. Most online coupons at Coscto.com are manufacturers’ coupons. State sales tax may be due on the pre-discounted price of the item and will be added to your total at checkout. Products may include a shipping and handling charge, visit the item page on Costco.com for more information. Product shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will include additional shipping and handling fee that will be quoted at checkout.
Getting The Coupon
- Coupons should be available in store near the customer service desk
- Some people have had success e-mailing email@example.com and requesting a code
If anybody gets a few codes, please share them in the comments. If you use a code somebody else posts, please say so. Please do not ask for codes in the comments, it’s likely many people want a code and people asking for codes just clutters the comments section. If anybody has a spare code they will post. Goodluck.
Hat tip to slickdeals