Published on October 28th, 2018 | by William Charles4
Destination Hotels: Fourth Night Free When Paying With An American Express Card
- Destination Hotels is offering an extra night for free when you book a stay of 3 or more consecutive nights between 10/1/2018 and 3/31/2019, pay with any American Express card and use the promo code DPSUM0
The Fine Print
- Offer valid when you pay with any American Express Credit or Charge Card.
- Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express merchant. Offer valid at participating Destination Hotels when you book online at destinationhotels.com/amexoffer.
- Promotional code DPSUM0 must be entered at time of reservation. Offer valid when you book and pay with any American Express Credit or Charge Card for your stay between 10/1/2018 and 3/31/2019.
- Offer is based upon availability and restrictions may apply. Blackout dates apply and may vary by property; please see individual property for details.
- Offer is not valid at Destination Residences Hawaii or the villas at the Lodge at Kukui’ula.
- Extra night will be credited upon checkout.
- Extra night offer cannot be repeated during stay.
- Offer is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Card Member must stay at least 3 consecutive paid nights to receive the extra fourth night.
- Taxes, fees and gratuities may apply to the fourth-night stay. Stay must be completed by the offer end date.
- Offer valid at participating locations. Advance reservations required and subject to availability.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions/offers/savings. Offer is not redeemable for cash.
- Not valid on group bookings, previous stays or existing bookings. Category restrictions and other restrictions apply to the special offer.
- Limit one extra night per room per stay.
- Back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same property are considered one stay.
- If you wish to stay beyond the offer stay, room will be charged at standard room rate, plus all taxes and fees.
- Contact the participating hotel for full details. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, and cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill.
- Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants.POID: GC11:0001.
Promotion is annoying because the fourth night is credited upon check out, rather than during the booking process. I prefer to know the promotion is working correctly before booking. A few things to note, six Destination Hotels are also part of the Fine Hotels & Resorts program but you can’t stack this deal with those benefits as you need to book through the destinationhotels.com/amexoffer offer. It also seems like some properties have better offers, e.g Scottsdale is offering third night free plus some additional benefits. I did a few very quick searches and it doesn’t look like they are charging extra when using this promo code/unique URL but if you’re going to do the deal yourself I’d strongly recommend doing more thorough price comparisons. If anybody decides to book anything, share what you booked in the comments below. Seems like an interesting promotion given that Citi has announced negative changes to the 4th night free benefit they offer on the Prestige.
Hat tip to Slickdeals