Published on December 11th, 2018 | by Chuck6
[Expired] eBay: $10 off $30 Sitewide when paying with Mastercard [YMMV]
Deal has expired, view more eBay deals here.
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link here and below)
- eBay is offering some people $10 off $30 when paying with a Mastercard directly on eBay (without Paypal).
- Use promo code: MASTERCARD at checkout.
The Fine Print
- Only invited, registered eBay users who received the Coupon by email are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.
- Valid until by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on December 20, 2018 using a valid Mastercard® credit or debit card directly on eBay.
- This Coupon is a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $30 valid from 8:00 AM PT on December 11, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 20, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one-time use.
- Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal, PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards.
- eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
This is working on some accounts, not others. The direct link doesn’t seem to show if you are eligible, so just try it out if interested.
There’s also 10% off Fashion and Beauty today on eBay with promo code: PERFECTSTYLE.