Published on July 29th, 2019 | by Chuck10
[Expired] eBay: 8% back in eBay Bucks [7/29-7/31]
Deal has expired, view more eBay deals by clicking here.
eBay is sending out two different eBay Bucks offers to some people:
- Get 8% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying purchases with no minimum.
The Fine Print
- The Promotion ends at 11:59PM PT on July 31, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement.
- You must activate the offer to qualify.
- Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions.
- Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends.
- eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.
I got this one, and some readers sent it in too. We haven’t seen any Bucks offers since last month, and 8% isn’t bad. Use a shopping portal for additional rewards. Appreciate those who shop through our eBay affiliate link.