Published on November 8th, 2017 | by William Charles76
Fidelity Visa (2% Back Card) $100 Sign Up Bonus Publicly Available
Offer available until December 31st, 2017. Hat tip to reader AD
Reposting as offer is available again. Hat tip to reader Artan S
- Receive a sign up bonus of $100 when you spend $1,000 or more within the first 90 days on the new Fidelity Visa card
- No annual fee
- Card earns 2% cash back on all purchases
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- This Bonus Cash offer is available only to new Fidelity Rewards Accounts booked through this special offer. Existing and previous Fidelity Rewards card members are not eligible for this offer
- Card issued by Elan services (subsidary of U.S. bank)
This is the highest public bonus I’ve seen on this card (even when it was issued by FIA card services), although there is a targeted offer of $200 out there currently (or $100 with a lower spend requirement). This is a pretty good deal if you need a card that has a high base spend, if you already have one of those (or don’t need one because you’re spend just goes to minimum spend requirements) then there are better cash sign up bonuses out there. You can read our full review of this card here. Keep in mind you also need to open an eligible Fidelity account as well (cash management is best option if you don’t want to invest with Fidelity).
If anybody can find a link to the $200 offer, please let me know in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader Justincase