Published on April 11th, 2017 | by William Charles42
Free $10 Kohl’s Cash with Discover Card [Expires 4/30/2017]
Reposting as it seems to actually be working now
- Discover cardholder can get $10 off $30 any Kohl’s purchase.
The minimum spend requirement isn’t actually enforced since the $10 code is applied like Kohl’s cash. It’s therefore possible to get up to $10 of stuff for free.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Log into Discover
- Click Redeem Rewards
- Go to the Discover Deals tab
- Search for Kohl’s
- Pick “Kohl’s” (not “Kohl’s online”)
- You’ll see your unique Kohl’s code for $10 off
- Note that for whatever reason it doesn’t show up for everybody
The Fine Print
- Expires 4/30/2017
- Can stack if you have multiple accounts (might be a limit of four)
- Can be used online (enter code & pin under Kohl’s Cash and Promos)
- Code won’t work until 4/3/2017
This can be useful even if you don’t actually need Kohl’s credit as some people will exchange it for Amazon credit (usually people will pay $4-$6, feel free to offer to buy/sell in the comments below. Exchange at your own risk). This offer comes around every month.
Check out Oren’s handy guide on reselling with Kohl’s. Even if you don’t resell it’s worth reading as it’ll help you stack discounts to get even more value out of this bonus. They also have a clearance section with items under $10 for the lazy.