Published on March 24th, 2015 | by William Charles0
Free Flight For Youngsters, 25,000 United Miles, Fair Trading Prices, RIP TBB & More
- Free flight for those between 8-17 as part of the young eagles program. Seems like a great (and free) introduction to aviation for those kids that are interested in it.
- Register, fly and earn up to 25,000 bonus award miles with United via Mile Nerd. Not sure how they are targetting this, but you might be able to earn up to 25,000 miles for flying four flights.
- Amex EveryDay cards deflate Fair Trading Prices, Ink Cash outshines Ink Plus, Freedom outshines both, and more… by Frequent Miler. Very useful post, read it.
- RIP TravelBloggerBuzz by Pfdigest. Gonna keep this short and sweet as I’ll write a dedicated post at some stage, but George has probably been the most influential person in my short blogging career and if you enjoy the site in it’s current format you have him to thank.
- Walmart Buck$ to Bluebird No Longer Doubling & Why It Matters by Miles to Memories. I agree with Shawn, this was a unique benefit to Bluebird and I’m not sure why you’d want it over Redcard/Serve now. (Also a big congratulations to Shawn and his new addition to his family, sending all my love and well wishes to you and yours!)
- I love Uber, but they are seriously terrible by Freequent Flyer. I feel (kind of) the same way. I actually hate Uber, I just hate taxi companies more. I wish a company that cared about it’s drivers and passengers was successful in this space, but I don’t see that happening any time soon.