Published on October 8th, 2018 | by William Charles38
Free National Executive Elite Status For American Express Cardholders [Update]
I originally had the wrong link post. I’ve added the correct link, in addition this seems to be working for existing National members as well.
- National car rental is offering free executive ELITE status until 1/31/19 for American Express cardholders that aren’t currently National members.
- After completing your first rental using any American Express card you will also earn five Emerald Club credits towards a future rental day (this is enough for a free rental day)
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for new members only enrolled via this promotion between 9/16/18-1/31/19.
- Get five Emerald Club Credits you can use toward a future rental day after you enroll in the Emerald Club at nationalcar.com/offer/axee between 9/16/18-1/31/19, rent one time from National and pay with any American Express Card.
- Offer is subject to and requires enrollment in the Emerald Club program.
- Rules and Conditions and Master Rental Agreement found at www.emeraldclub.com.
- Rental day offer is valid at participating National Car Rental locations in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Latin America, Caribbean, and in Europe, for National Car Rental brand reservations serviced by Enterprise.
- The five Emerald Club Credits you can use for a rental day are applicable toward the base rate but do not include taxes, government charges, surcharges, concession recoupment fees, fuel and other optional items, which are the responsibility of the renter.
- Emerald Club points will be credited 24-72 hours after a paid rental. For Executive Elite members, the rental can be used for any available car class, excluding trucks.
- The rental day expires 12/31 of the calendar year following the year in which the credits were earned. Executive Elite status is valid through 1/31/2019. To maintain Executive Elite status, member must meet the standard qualifications of 25 or more rentals or 85 or more rental days during the full calendar year 2019. This offer is made exclusively to and is only valid for American Express Card Members. Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express merchant. Please note that National does not accept Prepaid Cards for charges authorized in advance, although Prepaid Cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure Prepaid Cards are accepted before attempting to use your Prepaid Card to take advantage of offers for this merchant. POID: GAYF:0002
Previously they offered executive status but that was through 2/28/20. This is higher status, but this is only 1/31/2019. Keep in mind this is for new National enrollments only.
Hat tip to Doctorfan