Published on November 1st, 2019 | by Chuck2
[Expired] Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 2x Fuel Points on Mastercard Gift Cards (11/1-11/7)
Deal has expired, view more Giant deals by clicking here.
Giant/Stopandshop/Martin’s have an offer showing in their circular for November 1 – November 7:
- Get 2x fuel points on the purchase Mastercard gift cards.
Gift cards generally don’t earn fuel points at all at Giant/S&S/Martin’s, but occasionally they release offers like this to get points on gift card purchases. Until it shows on the Giant website, you can view an image here:
The Fine Print
- Valid 11/1/19 – 11/7/19 (starts Friday)
- Must use store card to get and use the points
- Be sure to double check that your local store is running this offer before buying
- “We now accept credit cards for the purchase of Visa, Mastercard, and American Express gift cards”
Gas Points Details
Every 100 points gets you 10¢ off per gallon at Shell, up to 20 gallons. If you have 1000 points, you’ll get $1 off. If you have 1500 points, you’ll get $1.50 off per gallon.
- Max discount in some areas is $1.50. In other areas, there might not be any max.
- You have 30 days to use the points. The day of purchase is Day #1. (Giant PA and Martins might expire at the end of the following month.)
- Points can only be used at partner Shell stations. You can redeem the points in a different area from where you got the points, but only if that Shell station is a partner. Check out the gas locator for Stop & Shop and for Giant for exact listings of which Shell stations are included. (Giant PA and Martins might only be valid at their own gas stations.)
- See the FAQ for more details. Some of the details vary by area and store.
- Points usually are available immediately, but I’ve had on occasion where it took a day until they showed up and were usable.
- Pro tip: Use a Shell gift card and you’ll usually get the cash price; it’s especially worthwhile to get the lower cash price when using fuel points.
Nice to see this back again. Use a card that earns bonus rewards at the grocery.