Published on November 8th, 2019 | by Chuck36
Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: Get $20 Shopping Voucher with Any $100 Third-Party Gift Card Purchase (11/8-11/28); Or 5x Fuel Points
Giant/Stopandshop/Martin’s have one of the following offers showing in their circular for November 8 – November 28(?):
- Get a $20 shopping voucher with the purchase of any $100 third-party gift card.
- Get 5x fuel points on all third-party gift cards.
Until it shows on the Stop&Shop website, you can view an image here:
The Fine Print
- $20 coupon will print on receipt and be valid for a future shopping trip. Coupon expires 12/5/19.
- Limit 1 offer per transaction.
- Must use your store card at checkout to be eligible.
- The following gift cards are not eligible: Giant/Stop&shop gift cards, Visa gift cards, Mastercard gift cards, reloadable gift cards. (Amex gift cards not excluded?)
Nice that they are running this for a few weeks – perfect for holiday gifting! We’re hearing that most Stop&Shop locations will have the $20 deal and Giant will have the 5x deal; not sure about Martin’s. Often, even within the same chain, different stores can run different offers, so check your local circular to verify.
Pretty awesome deal for top-valued gift cards to places like Amazon, Uber, Home Depot, Starbucks, iTunes, Best Buy, etc. Sounds like you can do multiple $100 gift card purchases in separate transactions and get a $20 voucher from each one. You may have to use the $20 vouchers in separate checkouts, one per grocery checkout.
Use a card that earns bonus rewards at the grocery. There’s also a digital coupon for $10 off $50 in Happy gift cards which might be able to stack with this deal.
Hat tip to reader Matt C.