Published on April 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles14
[Expired] Google Fi: 50% Off Google Pixel 3’s (New & Existing Customers)
Deal has expired, view more Google Fi deals by clicking here.
- Today only Google is offering all new and existing Google Fi customers 50% off Google Pixel 3’s:
- Pixel 3 64 GB: $399 (reduced from $799)
- Pixel 3 128 GB: $449 (reduced from $899)
- Pixel 3 XL 64 GB: $449 (reduced from $899)
- Pixel 3 XL 128 GB: $499 (reduced from $999)
The Fine Print
- Valid 4/22/19
- You can qualify as either a new or existing Google Fi customer.
- Activate your Pixel 3 or 3 XL within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email.
- Activate on the Fi account used to purchase the phone. You can activate it yourself or give it to a group plan member to activate.
- The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout.
- If Fi is not activated within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the phone.
Keep in mind you need to activate it on Google Fi within 30 days of phone shipment, so won’t be able to resell this unfortunately. If you’re new to Google Fi The standard best bonus is $20 when you use a referral link, the person signing you up gets $100 (you can find a referral there).
Hat tip to reader Adam W & Sean B & Dans Deals