Published on July 24th, 2015 | by William Charles0
Guide To Manufactured Spending, Chase Renews Southwest, Paypal Digital Gifts Failure Solved, Who’s Eligible For Alaska Checking Bonus & More
- Frequent Miler has added a new resource page that shows you different methods to increase your credit card spend. This is a great resource for people getting started in this hobby and also for those looking to improve their manufactured spending, a few links even lead to yours truly!
- PayPal Digital Gifts Order Failure Solved by Chasing The Points. Useful information and data, it seems like some accounts have these limits and others don’t. I have no idea why this is the case.
- Update: Who’s eligible for the 25,000 Alaska airline miles offer by Points With A Crew. You need an open Alaska Airlines credit card to be eligible, which is a similar requirement to the Citi deals. Also explains why you don’t need to input your Alaska Airlines number.
- Chase Will Keep Issuing the Southwest Credit Card. As Deals Get More Expensive for Banks, What’s Next? by View From The Wing. I don’t think this was ever really in doubt, I think Chase also recently renewed their deal with Fairmont. Will be interesting to see if any changes are made to these cards in the short term, like what happened with SPG increasing it’s annual fee and benefits.
- New Staples Online Visa Activation Process – How to Activate Cards Online If You Get an Error by Miles to Memories. Here’s what to do if you’ve been having trouble activating.
- How To Get Value From Your Uber Amex Offer Before It Expires by Running With Miles. If you want to purchase Uber gift cards, you’ll now need to ask them to enable this on your account.