Published on January 5th, 2019 | by William Charles21
Hilton Q1 2019 Promotion: 2,000 Points Per Stay Plus 10,000 Bonus Points Per 5 Stays/10 Nights
- Hilton has released it’s promotion for Q1 2019. Loyalty members will receive 2,000 bonus points per stay, plus 10,000 bonus points every 5 stays or 10 nights (whichever comes first). This is for stays between January 4th and May 5th
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for stays completed January 4, 2019, through May 5, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period, as well as an additional 10,000 Bonus Points for every 5th stay completed or every 10th night completed, whichever comes first.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer, and the 10,000 Bonus Points award can be earned an unlimited number of times. Each time a member achieves 5 stays or 10 nights, 10,000 Bonus Points will be awarded and the member’s stay/night count will reset.
- Additional nights earned over the 10 night threshold in a stay will count towards achieving the member’s next 10,000 Bonus Point award.
- For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.
- However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
The current deal is 2x or 3x points. Hard to tell what deal is better and it will likely depend on how long each of your stays are and if you hit the 10,000 bonus points or not. Shorter stays will obviously be the best as it’s 2,000 points per stay and then another 2,000 points if you do exactly 5 stays (or a multiple of 5). These types of deals aren’t enough to get me to change my booking habits but the nice thing with Hilton is sometimes you can do some amazing stacks especially with different AmEx offers, we will have to see what’s available come January 4th. Other Q1 promotions: