Published on December 19th, 2018 | by William Charles19
[Expired] Hotels.com: Purchase $50 Giftcard, Get $10 Giftcard (Stack With AmEx Offer For Another $10 Back)
Deal has expired, view more Hotels.com deals by clicking here.
Update: The $10 gift card can be combined with other gift cards. That makes a lot more sense, some discussion about why this might be the case here.
- Hotels.com is offering a $10 giftcard when you purchase a $50 giftcard
The Fine Print
- Purchase of Hotels.com gift cards must occur at www.hotels.com/giftcards or https://hotels.cashstar.com to be eligible for offer.
- Valid for purchase of plastic or digital (eGift) Hotels.com gift cards.
- Limit one Free $10 Hotels.com gift card per customer.
- Free $10 Hotels.com gift card will be fulfilled in digital (eGift) format up to 48 hours following original purchase and will be e-mailed to e-mail address on file for purchaser.
- Purchaser must spend at least $50 cumulatively in one purchase to receive free $10 gift card.
- Only one free $10 Hotels.com gift card per customer.
- Free $10 Hotels.com gift card cannot be combined or merged with gift cards purchased as part of the transaction that resulted in the receipt of the free $10 Hotels.com gift card, nor can the $10 free gift card be combined with any other Hotels.com gift card
- Only one gift card allowed per booking on Hotels.com.
- Not valid with any other offer, void where prohibited.
- Valid only during dates of offer: Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 12:01am Eastern to Wednesday, December 26th, 2018, 3:01am Eastern. Quantities are limited.
- Valid while supplies last.
Deal kind of sucks because the $10 gift card is highly restricted (e.g it can’t be combined with any other Hotels.com gift card). That being said there is an American Express offer for $10 back when you spend $50+ on Hotels.com gift cards so it might be worth picking this up anyway as that is already a 20% discount. As always Hotels.com deals are significantly better when you continue to stack them, full details on that here.
Hat tip to FM