Published on January 9th, 2019 | by William Charles7
Hyatt: 5,000 Bonus Points For $199 Exhale On Demand Subscription
- Hyatt is offering 5,000 bonus points when you sign up for a yearly Exhale on Demand subscription ($199) you can also get 500 points when you sign up for a monthly subscription ($19 month)
The Fine Print
- Get 500 Bonus Points for each monthly subscription between January 7 and March 24, 2019. Get 5,000 Bonus Points for a yearly subscription between January 7 and March 24, 2019.
- Get 500 Bonus Points for monthly Exhale On Demand subscriptions and 5,000 Bonus Points for a yearly Exhale On Demand subscription. Connect your accounts and subscribe by March 24, 2019
- Members must connect their World of Hyatt account to an Exhale account prior to subscribing for Exhale On Demand in order to earn this offer.
- Please allow 15 business days after you subscribe for the Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- If a member subscribes to a monthly subscription, the maximum amount of points they can receive during the promotional period is 1,500 Bonus Points. If a member subscribes to a yearly subscription, the maximum amount of points they can receive during the promotional period is 5,000 Bonus Points.
- On Demand subscriptions purchased through a third party (e.g. Gilt) will not count towards this offer.
- Promotion is non-transferable. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available athttps://help.hyatt.com/en/hyatt-terms/world-of-hyatt-terms.html
This 500/5,000 bonus is in addition to the 10x base points you earn as well. Keep in mind if you do the monthly deal you’re capped at 1,500 points total. Fine print says offer cannot be transferred, so it’s possible it’s a targeted offer. At most you’ll get close to 8,000 points for $199, doesn’t make sense from a purchasing points perspective but I guess if you get value out of the membership itself it could be a good deal. This is part of the ongoing partnership Hyatt & Exhale have. There is also a Chase offer for 15% back, up to a maximum of $21 that makes this offer even better.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler