Published on April 26th, 2015 | by William Charles3
IHG Changes, 11x Targeted Offer, 30% Rebate, Hybrid Citi & More
- Hybrid Citi Prestige Credit Card Sign Up Bonus and Welcome Package by Travel With Grant. Nice little round up of where we currently stand with the Citi Prestige card and also a little unboxing. Totally agree with the front facing magnetic strip, such a stupid idea.
- Is the New 30% Rebate on Amex Pay With Points Better Than We Think? by Travel Codex. I love this benefit, I should be able to purchase revenue flights using points that I need to take for work and then be reimbursed with cash. More than happy to cash out at 1.4 cent a point and earn miles at same time. Only problem is being restricted to one airline, maybe this will make me more loyal…
- IHG Category Changes – Analysis And A Map! by Points With A Crew. Always nice to see a visual representation of these changes.
- When Old Credit Cards Come to Life & Provide 11x Earnings! by Miles to Memories. Yet another reason not to close those old cards, you never know when they will incentivize you to spend.
- Staples Denying Rebates on Mastercard Gift Card Purchases? by Miles to Memories. If you received this denial, read this post to learn what to do.
- Beginner’s guide to Fulfillment by Amazon: Setting up an account by Tagging Miles. If you’re doing reselling, you need a FBA account.
- Making The Gift Card Business Official: Gift Card Ark LLC is born by Money Meta Game. Not sure I’d want to use a gift card reselling business as my business for business credit card applications, but still an interesting post for those wanting to take their gift card reselling to the next level.