Published on June 27th, 2019 | by William Charles40
IHG Q2/Q3 2019 ‘Accelerate’ Promotion: Make Every Stay Count
IHG 2019 Q4 accelerate offer available by clicking here.
Update 6/27/19: Looks like more people are targeted for this deal. Must register by August 17th, 2019. Not sure why IHG did it like this, I guess they wanted to split test to determine how much bookings increased when the Accelerate promo was live?
Update 5/1/19: Reposting as the offer should be showing up for people who weren’t able to register before. Looks like some people are still seeing an error, but might be due to being enrolled in other promotions?
- IHG has launched the latest Accelerate offer and it’s now available for sign up. Stays from May 1st until August 31st, 2019 will qualify. You must register by June 18th, 2019. Everybody will have a unique offer that requires completing different requirements.
The Fine Print
- You must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”). Upon Registration (as defined below), members will be presented with the opportunity to earn bonus points upon completion of all offers presented.
- You must register for the promotion by June 18, 2019. By clicking “one click registration” you are registering for the promotion and agreeing to receive IHG Rewards Club marketing communications and the terms and conditions of the Campaign and Privacy Statement.
- Members will be awarded bonus points listed for each individual Promotional offer (“Offer”) after completing the requirements of each individual Offer.
- Each Offer must be completed between May 1, 2019 and August 31, 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“Registration”).
- Only members that qualify for this promotion as defined by IHG Reward Club’s terms and conditions can participate in this promotion. Registered members are not allowed to participate in concurrent campaigns.
Feel free to share your offers in the comments below. IHG Accelerate is actually one of the few hotel promotions where sometimes I’ll actually change my booking behavior because the promotions can be extremely generous, unfortunately that isn’t the case for me this time but fingers crossed others get some better offers. Hilton recently announced a new promotion as well. If you’re getting an error message, don’t worry too much as a lot of others are getting a similar message we will repost when it’s working for everybody.