Published on June 11th, 2017 | by William Charles37
[Update: No Longer Available] JetSmarter: Free Three Month Private Jet Membership For Elites Or 1,000,000 Loyalty Points In A Single Currency
Update 2: JetSmarter has pulled the promotion early. Fingers crossed you signed up if you were interested. Hat tip to /r/churning
Update: Reader YD has reported receiving their simple membership and their points are across multiple programs. Glad to see memberships starting to be valid.
- JetSmarter is offering a three month private jet membership if you have 1,000,000 frequent flyer miles or credit card points or if you hold elite status with a major airline (they also say on Twitter that if you can provide proof you’ve earned over 1,000,000 miles they’ll also give you this status). The membership includes:
- Complimentary single-seat bookings on posted JETSHUTTLE routes worldwide
- Complimentary single-seat bookings on empty-leg JETDEALS for spontaneous getaways
- Access to on-demand whole aircraft PRIVATECHARTERS for you and your friends
- Access to on-demand SHAREDCHARTERS customized to suit your schedule and shared with fellow members
- To redeem:
- Download the free JetSmarter app, and complete the in-app registration.
- Send a photo or short video that provides verifiable proof that you meet the requirements for this offer to email@example.com. Email must contain your first and last name, and phone number.
- We’ll verify your submission, and notify you as soon as your free membership has been activated.
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid until July 1, 2017 and redeemable for Simple membership only.
- Membership and any and all services offered by JetSmarter are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the applicable agreements.
- JetSmarter may offer a number of programs, including whole aircraft charters, for which JetSmarter will act solely as member’s agent in arranging the flight, and Public Charters, for which JetSmarter will act as principal in buying and reselling the air transportation.
- Seats obtained under the Public Charter Program are subject to the Public Charter rules contained in 14 CFR 380.
- JetSmarter does not own or operate any aircraft. All flights are performed by FAA licensed and DOT registered air carriers.
Simple Membership normally costs $5,000 per year, there is currently a free trial but that is pay as you go and doesn’t include any free flights. JetSmarter also recently offered free flights for people that were bumped from United. The 1,000,000 miles/points requirement needs to be from a single program to qualify. I imagine they will want to see top tier elite status as well. I can’t see this ending well for JetSmarter.