Published on October 11th, 2017 | by Chuck41
[Expired] Lowe’s 11% Rebate for Online and In-Store Purchase 10/12-10/18]
This deal has expired and is no longer valid
[October 11th: Deal is back for 10/12-10/18]
[September 6th: Deal is back for 9/7-9/13]
[August 18, 2017: Deal is back for 8/17-8/23]
Direct Link (pdf)
- Get an 11% rebate on your Lowe’s purchase by mail-in rebate. Rebate will come in the form of a Lowe’s gift card or e-gift card.
This offer is eligible for lowes.com purchases and for purchases made at select store. Check the 4th page of the PDF for the list of stores which are eligible. To save you time, eligible stores are only in these states: IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI, WY. I’m not sure if it’s all stores in those states or some stores. It’s generally valid in areas where Menards has a presence. One way to get around this is to change your Lowe’s store to a rebate eligible store and then ship items from that store (shipping is free in some cases).
The Fine Print
- Valid for purchases made between
July 27 and August 2, 2017 8/17-8/23 9/7-9/13] 10/12/2017 and 10/18/2017
- Rebate must postmarked by
9/1/17 9/22/17 10/1311/17/2017
- No limit per household
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing (data points from previous promos indicate it’ll come much faster); if you do not receive your rebate after 8 weeks visit www.lowes.com/rebates, or you may call 1- 877- 204 -1223
- Please keep a copy of all materials submitted for your records
- Mail the form along with a photocopy of your cash register receipt
- Check the correct box on the rebate form if you want an e-gift card instead of a physical gift card rebate
- Offer excludes the purchases of Weber, Dacor, Icon, Fisher & Pakel, Monogram, Smeg, Liebherr, gift cards and service or installation
- Purchases must be made on the same receipt
Lowe’s is always a popular merchant. Most items can probably be ordered online, so this deal should work for most people. I’d assume even ship-to-store orders placed online are eligible for this rebate (?). Online orders have the advantage of being able to use a shopping portal. Common questions have been answered in the comments.
Hat tip to Slickdeals