Published on December 9th, 2016 | by William Charles9
Milestone Gold Credit Card Review – An Honest Review Of A Bad Card
The Milestone Gold credit card (we haven’t linked to it on purpose) is one of the sub-prime credit cards that has an affiliate link, we don’t use those links for credit cards so I thought I’d do an honest review of this card so people don’t get suckered into signing up for it.
- Card allows you to see if you’re pre-qualified before applying
- Annual fee on your credit worthiness:
- $35 annual fee
- $59 annual fee
- $75 annual fee first year then $99 annual fee thereafter
- Choose card design for free
- APR of 23.90%
- No rewards program
- Issued by Genesis Bankcard Services, Inc
Honestly this card isn’t as bad as some other cards, for example:
- A New Contender For The Worst Credit Card: Verve Credit Card Review
- Surge Card By Celtic Bank Review – Taking Terrible Credit Card To A New Level
- The Worst Credit Card That Exists
- Matrix Mastercard Review – This Card Is Terrible
That being said, that’s a pretty low bar to jump over. This card is still awful, why pay an annual fee of up to $99 for a card with no real benefits (it does come with Mastercard Gold benefits) and no rewards program. People with bad credit always think they have no options, but that is simply not the case. Here are some options for example:
- Discover offers a secured credit card with no annual fee, that can graduate to an unsecured product after only 7 months and also has a rewards program.
- You can get some store credit cards with no credit check using the shopping cart trick.
- Here’s a list of the easiest credit cards to get.
- You might be eligible for better cards than you expect, check online for pre-approved offers.