Published on August 12th, 2015 | by William Charles26
Nationwide Buxx Cards, Manufactured Spend & Gambling, SPG Boingo + Referrals & Much More
- Follow OffersBot On Twitter & His Website by Oren’s Money Saver. Completely agree, extremely useful site and Twitter account.
- Reminder: you can still sign up for Nationwide Visa Buxx cards by Freequent Flyer. If you haven’t already signed up, you should. Really useful cards to have and relatively low fees.
- Chris Christie’s $1 Million Amex Charges (Bonus Category Spend) Can Remain Secret by View From The Wing. If the State is paying the tab, then the information should be public. I think it’s easy enough to cover any potential security issues with a bit of tinkering as well.
- Sign Up For Free Unlimited Boingo Wireless Today For SPG Amex Card Holders by Giddy For Points. Make sure to sign up for your free Boingo if you haven’t already. The process isn’t exactly difficult, but if you’re struggling this post will help you. Remember there are 30k offers on both the personal & business versions.
- Very Important Baby Service at the Park Hyatt Zürich by Upgrd, Regional First. Seems like a really useful selection of items for people with young ones. I’m not a parent, but I imagine these types of small touches making it much easier to decide where to go back to.
- How to sign up for the Amex gift card Premium Shipping 3-Month Free Trial by Frequent Miler. You can only use this once, so make sure you use it at an optimal time.
- Yodlee Gets Acquired by Envestment by PYMTNS. Pretty good exit by Yodlee, they basically power anything to do with digital finance. Happy for their team and investors, let’s see what Envestment does with the company.
- Manufacturing Spend via Daily Fantasy Sports Leagues by Travel Codex. Lots of risk and relatively small volumes at play here. Not really what I look for when it comes to manufactured spending, but it might be useful for some of you. Consider any money you actually gamble to be lost and don’t get sucked in if you started winning, with a big rake like that there will be almost no long term winners.
- Refer your friends to the American Express Starwoods card – 30K for them, 5K for you by Miles Per Day. You can refer friends to the new 30k offers for the SPG card, you’ll receive 5k per referral. I’m trying to work out some sort of system where users that provide value to this blog (insightful comments, tips about content for the site etc) will be able to post their referral links. Don’t expect it anytime soon, but it’ll come.