Published on November 1st, 2016 | by William Charles7
New Avianca LifeMiles Credit Cards Registration – 60,000 Mile Bonus
- 60,000 mile bonus
- LM3 for every dollar spent on Avianca purchases
- LM2 for every dollar spent at gas stations and grocery stores
- LM1 for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- Two 50% discounts on award tickets redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States
- Free additional bag for travel between the United States and Central America
- No foreign transaction fees
- 15% discount on purchases of miles with Multiply Your Miles
You can now register your interest for this card at: http://lifemilescard.com/. The good news is that there doesn’t seem to be anything that excludes non-previous cardholders from signing up – so everybody might be able to get the card. We still don’t know who will issue these new cards, below they show a cardholder name of CJ Powers – do any card issuers use this name for their mock ups? My gut feel is that Bank of America is going to end up with this card portfolio, because they got caught out with using their regular cardmember names when they were launching the Amtrak card (and have a history of trying to hide that they are the new partner).
What’s also interesting is that it looks like they will launch two new credit cards (this is something Bank of America also often does, offering a Visa signature & Platinum Plus card with a lower sign up bonus and benefits).