Published on March 16th, 2020 | by William Charles34
New United Club Infinite Card Now Live (100,000 Mile Bonus, $525 Annual Fee)
Update 3/16/20: Card has now officially launched.
- 100,000 mile sign up bonus after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months your account is open. Valid until 5/18/20
- This product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of any United ClubSM credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of any United Club credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you are an existing United Club Visa Signature Cardmember and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change.
- Annual fee of $525 (not waived first year)
- United Club membership
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 4x miles per $1 spent on United
- 2x miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and all other travel
- 1x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first and second checked bags
- Premier Access travel services
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- 25% back on United in flight purchase
- No black out dates
- No foreign transaction fees
Don’t think this card or this landing page was supposed to go live until 3/16. It also looks like United might be seeking government assistance, so not sure now is the wisest time to be stocking up on United miles.