Published on May 17th, 2015 | by William Charles7
[OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV] Huntington Bank $250-$350 Checking Bonuses, No Direct Deposit Required
Huntington Bank offers a checking promo for $150 publicly, the downside is that this bonus requires a direct deposit. Much like Chase and their Chase checking + savings coupons Huntington sends out mail outs for bonus that range from $250-$350, these bonuses can be used by any one.
If you don’t receive one of these targeted mail outs yourself, you can just purchase somebody else’s unused one from eBay. Before we look at the requirements of each bonus here are some general things you should know about Huntington Bank:
- Availability: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeited if closed within 6 months
- Receive $150 when you open an Asterix free checking account
- Receive an additional $200 when you make a single deposit of $10,000 or more within 30 days of account opening
- Receive a bonus of $150 when you open a new asterix free checking account and complete at least 10 debit card transactions within 30 days of account opening
- Receive an additional $150 when you make deposits totaling $5,000 within 30 days of account opening
- Receive a bonus of $150 when you open a new asterix free checking account checking account with Huntington bank
- Receive an additional bonus of $100 if you make a single deposit of at least $5,000 within 30 days of account opening
- Bonus will post within 14 days of the requirements being met
- Current account holders are not eligible
- Limit of one new checking account related gift incentive per calendar year
- Deposits do not have to be kept in the account for any set period of time, you could just transfer the money out again the next day
- Not eligible if you’ve received a bonus in the previous six months
- You’re required to pay taxes on all bank bonuses
If you cancel your account within six months of account opening you will forfeit the $150 bonus. There are no monthly fees, you can view the full fee schedule by clicking here.
These are all great bonuses, especially since it looks like you can churn them once annually much like the Chase coupons. I’m a bit disappointed I don’t live within the targeted area as this looks like an easy way to rack up $350 each and every year.
If you do live within the area I’d definitely recommend these bonuses, the only downside is that stocks are limited to whatever people are selling on eBay. Usually after I do a post the coupons get sold out quickly (there are only about 2-3 of each coupon at time of writing), but if you check back fairly regularly new coupons should be added by new sellers (if anybody knows how to get a stack of these, get in touch).