Update: Looks like this is now 10% off, up to a $20 maximum
- Get 15% off your next $1,000 spent on items sold by Amazon.com (promotional code can be used multiple times up to $150 maximum off). Some people are receiving similar offers but for less total spend (e.g $500 or $250) and lower discounts (e.g 10% off). Code should expire 10 days after receiving it, after that you have 90 days to use the offer.
The Fine Print
- Note: The person who prepares this form states that he or she is the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail would be forwarded under this order. Anyone submitting false or inaccurate information on this form is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code.
- Code should expire ten days after receiving it
- Thank you for requesting the Amazon.com 15% off coupon on MyMove.com. Your coupon may be applied across multiple purchases and to millions of products sold by Amazon.com.
- The Offer expires on December 23, 2016. Code should expire ten days after receiving it
- Only those customers with an Amazon.com account who have received a message or notification directly from Amazon referring to this offer are eligible to receive the offer.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. Offer does not apply to digital content. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time, for any reason.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your orders.
- If any of the promotional items related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the item, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Offer may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $150.
The offers you receive from My Move vary by person, so this is no guarantee you’ll receive the same offer but there is a chance you will. If you do receive it (or don’t receive it) let us know in the comments. If you’re getting married you can also get 20% off.