Published on June 27th, 2019 | by William Charles299
[Cap Hit] Purchase Up To $700 In Coins From The U.S. Mint & Make $100 Profit
APMEX has hit their cap and you can no longer register to partake in this guaranteed profit deal. You can still buy the coins, but won’t be able to sell to APMEX for guaranteed profit.
- The U.S. Mint in conjunction with the Royal Canadian Mint is launching the ‘Pride Of Two Nations’ coins on July 3rd. Reputable coin purchase APMEX is offering to purchase these coins for $159.95 per set ($20 over the listing price). You can purchase a total of 5 sets of this coin for a total profit of $20
The Fine Print
- We can only extend this offer to customers using a shipping address in the United States.
- We will pay $159.95 per set, with a limit of 5 sets per household (for a maximum possible total of $799.75 per household). This payment will be the same regardless of which U.S. Mint shipping method you choose.
- With APMEX Logistics, you receive discounted shipping rates to sell to us through our exclusive UPS partnership. However, through this special offer, we are completely covering your shipping costs when selling back to us. The only shipping you are responsible for is from the U.S. Mint to your door.
- Each package you receive from the U.S. Mint must remain unopened in order for you to receive your payment from APMEX.
- In order for your package to be fully insured during transit, you must follow all packing instructions and shipping instructions. This includes double-boxing your unopened U.S. Mint package.
- APMEX is not responsible for any carrier delays.
- Includes but is not limited to: Weather delays, mechanical delays and other delivery exceptions.
- If we fail to process your payment by the next business day, we will send you a $10 voucher to use on a future APMEX.com purchase.
These deals are a nice way to meet minimum spend requirements and make some good profit along the way. APMEX is also covering shipping so you get to keep the full $100 profit. This deal will sell out quickly when it goes live, so make sure you have everything set up and ready to go before the coins go on sale.
You also need to reserve your spot to sell to APMEX, please only do this if you actually intend to sell your coins to APMEX. As far as I know this is the best deal that is being offered on these coins, but local buyers/sellers might be offering more.